Frequently Asked Questions, Rules and Other Useful Information
Access and Security
- Handicapped parking is near the VIP stage (artist's entrance)
- No pets of any kind are allowed. (Licensed service animals only.)
- Please Do Not Establish your own fire pits. Fires are allowed in designated fire areas only. There will be larger community pits that the volunteers will help stoke.
- Stay out of the tall grass with vehicles and on-foot. There is uneven and potentially swampy ground.
- If you venture in to any wooded areas beware of dead trees and hanging limbs. Espeically if there are windy conditions.
Honor the Earth
- We gather here together at Squash Fest in harmony with our precious planet. Pack-in, pack-out (no garbage receptacles available).
- Cooking, washing + drinking water stations available to all!
- Please be mindful of plastic consumption + proper use of the labeled waste receptacles (“recycling” + “composting”).
- We sure do appreciate you all!!!
- Camping is Available. Due to limited space we are limiting the camper length to 20ft or under. (We strongly encourage pre-buying your ticket if you are planning to bring a camper to ensure you have a spot - the number of Camper/RV spots will be limited.)
- Tent camping spots will be first come, first served. We ask that you limit the number of cars at your site - and be mindful of prime camping spots. Please no parking over them.
- There will be food vendors available Friday and Saturday.
- You are also welcome to bring and cook your own food. A dishwashing station will be provided.
- Ice will be available for purchase.
- There will be portable bathrooms and hydration stations will be provided to refill your water bottles.
- Squash Fest is striving toward a zero waste footprint. Please pack-in / pack-out what you use. We would love to encourage a limited amount of trash and plastic.
From Superior, WI, head south on Hwy 35 / Tower Avenue. The event will occur approximately 20 miles south of Superior. The easiest way to get directions directly to the parking area is to use the address 10438 South State Rd 35, Foxboro, WI and parking will be in the next field on the left.